|In the Images menu, you can select the images you want to display individually or you can select a folder to display all of the images in that folder.|
|In the Behaviour menu, you can:|
- Create an interactive gallery in order to swipe between pictures on touch screens.
- You can set the number of pictures shown.
- add a border and set border width.
- Adjust the spacing and the perspective between pictures.
- Show and hide controls
- Set scrolling time.
- Upload custom arrows here.
|In the Interaction menu, you choose different ways to control your element. The carousel can navigate through images using Actions.|
|In the Size&Position menu, you can adjust the width, the height, and the placement of your element.|
|In the Effects menu, you can select a background image and color for your element.|
|In the Animation menu, you can choose the enter and exit animations of your element.|
|With Data binding, you can use the Bind to data tool to select your Datasource. This menu will only appear if the Use folder function is turned on.|