Welcome to the Wallboard Knowledge Base
What is Geomant Wallboard 2.x?
Geomant Wallboards, combined with Inova LightLink, are the ultimate in real-time reporting and digital signage for contact centers.Geomant Wallboard 1.0 End of Support will be December 31, 2023.
Geomant Wallboard 2.x Knowledge Base
|For Beginners||System and Admin||Content Editing|
What is Data Collaborator?
Data Collaborator is a platform for processing both real-time and historical data from various contact center systems and other data sources.
It serves as a middleware that connects to data sources and then aggregates and calculates specified data. This data then is published or delivered to other applications such as Geomant Wallboards, where it can be used for routing, reporting, alerting, etc.
Data Collaborator offers a convenient, user friendly solution for contact center managers, supervisors, and agents who need to have relevant information available in real time.
Data Collaborator Documentation
The Data Collaborator Knowledge Base is the primary resource for the robust features of this product.
What is LightLink?
Inova LightLink® is a powerful middleware that extracts, calculates, and unifies data from multiple contact center and enterprise operating systems and prepares it for display to an array of output options. Visual output options include LCD and LED digital signage and wallboards, agent desktop applications, and web-based dashboards.
LightLink also allows you to program KPI thresholds that trigger an alert such as a message, text, email, color change, or audio notification, ensuring that you're instantly aware of changing conditions that need your attention. With these capabilities, LightLink-based solutions provide a foundation for contact center performance management by managing your center’s data, unifying your reporting, and ensuring the right people receive the right information when and how they want to see it.
LightLink User Documents
- Installation Guides - procedural documents with step-by-step installation of Inova products.
- User Guides and the Training Workbook - detailed explanation for use of Inova products.
- Solution Guides - focused documents covering common workflows that are not covered in Training Workbooks or User Guides.
Data Source Documents
- Data Source Product Profiles - high level overviews for potential customers about the various data sources to which LightLink can connect.
- Data Source Installation Guides - overviews of each data source as well as detailed prerequisites and installation steps.